Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Amused Muse Has Declared a Holiday! Let's Celebrate

My muse has declared International Muses Day in honor of all the muses!  And guess what day it is.  It's everyday!
 


How she got away with that one I won't question.  And look what I found! 
 
I needed something to celebrate this fabulous day and wanted my muse to know how much I appreciate all that she does. 

So I went digging deep into the soul of my files and found a poem I wrote, excuse me, a poem  (we) wrote so long ago that still holds true. 

 And without further ado, enjoy an enlightening read by my muse and I. 

The next time you are feeling down, or at a loss for words, remember who is standing along side of you at all times. It kind of made me giggle because in all reality, I am my worse foe!  What about you?
 
Just remember,  My Muse Made Me Do It!  :)


Amused Muse 

Just when you have given up

I appear and cheer you up

In your darkest hours,

Most unpleasant times

I appear and ease your mind
 

If you’re kind to me its been told

I’ll return the favors ten times fold

Let me help you to unwind

Take your troubles off your mind 
 

Take me with you wherever you go

I’ll protect you from the foe

I’m easy to please I must admit

It won’t cost a dime, not one bit 
 

The only thing I ask of you

Believe in me to thy self be true

I can do most anything

I love to dance, especially sing
 
 
When you’re in doubt have no fear

I can be most anywhere

For I’ve been sent many moons ago

To guide you here so you will know 
 

It wasn’t me that made you rich

It wasn’t me who found the niche

Although I was with you all the time

I’m in your heart and in your mind. 
 

Be kind to me for it’s been told

I’ll return the favors ten times fold

Take me with you wherever you go

I’ll protect you from the foe. 

© 2003 Pamela Jannarone



 
Have a wonderful week!
 
Warmly,
 
Pamela Jannarone Scott

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment