Friday, September 6, 2013

My Kind of Hike, My Daily Dose of Meditation.

Some days are better than others and everyone has a bad day, the outcome?

Today is a new day and a new fresh beginning.  Make the best of it.

I wanted to share with you my special place that I go to when I am not writing or working.

There's nothing more peaceful and satisfying than connecting with Nature for your soul meditation experience in unison with the universe.

This is where I start my walk to clear my thoughts, to enjoy fresh air,  sunshine. A simple fitness exercise routine and total mind relaxation.  It's my special time!

The reward, a beautiful scenic tour and a refreshing experience of tranquility.

It's my muses' favorite place too and she doesn't mind sharing these awesome pics!  Enjoy!

Our walk starts here as we cut through the chase. 

Magnificent isn't it?
 
Let's Get Started!
 



My Path to Happiness!


Step into the Wilderness of Nature's Beauty!
 
 
The Ultimate Reward! Tranquility!
 
 
Hike Up, Cheer Up!
 
 
The same path leads you back!

 
My muse and I hope you enjoyed hiking with us today on a meditation cool down!


No comments:

Post a Comment