Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello Autumn! True Colors = True Story

Welcome Autumn.  My Muse and I would like to wish you a Happy Autumn!

 It's so hard to part with summer, it's my favorite season and being raised near the Jersey Shore, summer truly is in my heart in all four seasons.  And every season has a goal and transition.  

Reaching small goals can be a joyous celebration once you have made them into reality and I am happy to have accomplished a small goal and busy working on the next.  What are your goals for the next six months? 

Remember, you can always change your goals to make them work the way you want them to work.  You are totally in control when writing in season or out of season.

I've been busy writing the summer away and just wanted to share! 

I hope you will enjoy  'My Haunted Housewarming' Bats in an Old Home.

 It has 'truly' been an enlightening and successful experience!  Just like small things come in great packages, cliche' I know, but 'small goals come with great success and satisfaction' and can be repeated over and over again, like the season's change.

I love Autumn and I love True Story Magazine!  You can find them at Barnes and Noble or order online at zinio.com for your convenience.  (No I don't get a kickback, lol but do kickback and enjoy our new fall season.

And to your goals, be true!

Yours truly,
Pamela

  
My Muse Made Me Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment