Saturday, November 23, 2013

True Story Magazine Now Available at Safeway Locations!

Great news everyone!

If  you are near a Safeway store location, True Story Magazine December issue is now available in the Reading and Entertainment section.  I am thrilled about it and hope you are too!

For December issue, a story I sold to them is on the cover, "The Spirit of Noel" A  North Pole Engagement.

I hope you will enjoy it with the other fantastic stories such as the one written by a good writing friend Jackie Tresler, titled "Winter Dreams" Warmed My Heart.

And remember if you are home-bound and cannot get to a store you can still order these issues at zinio.com  
Wishing all a very wonderful holiday season.  I am so thankful for True Story and for all my readers!   More to come!  ;)

For November issue of True Story, you can find a story I sold, titled, "Summer's End" A Widow's Fall along with other fantastic stories.


In addition, I sold a story to True Confessions Magazine, November issue and is on the cover, titled, "A Turkey Day Proposal" Danke' Shay!  


My Muse and I would like to wish you a wonderful happy Thanksgiving and I just wanted to say thank you to all my readers and especially to Samantha Hazell, Lead Editor of True Renditions, LLC., the staff and my fellow writers and issue mates.  

You have all been so supportive and inspiring!

Cheers!

Pamela Scott

P.S.  Look for the upcoming January issue of True Confessions!  I sold another story, working title, 
"My New Acquaintance"!  Happy Dancing!  :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment