Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Muse and I Want to Wish you a Happy New Year!

We truly hope that your new year is full of love and bliss and may you find hope, happiness, good health and much success in your endeavors as you move forward in your life, your relationships, your projects and advances.  Always stay positive!


We hope you enjoy this New Year story for 2014 that I've sold (with the help of my Muse) to True Confessions Magazine in the January issue.  It's titled "Stop Living in the Past, Resolve to Move Forward. You can order at zinio.com at anytime to read these wonderful stories!

A huge thank you to all my readers and especially to Samantha Hazell, True Confessions and True Story Lead Editor of True Renditions, LLC.

Love always,
My Muse and I!
(aka Pamela Jannarone Scott)

No comments:

Post a Comment