Monday, December 7, 2015

The Twelve Days of Writing.
by PJ Scott
On the 1st day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
"A strong cup of hot coffee"
On the 2nd day of writing my true muse gave to me,
"2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 3rd day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 4th day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 5th day of writing my true muse gave to me,
FIVE BALLPOINT PENS... 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 6th day of writing my true muse gave to me,
6 cents a word, Five Ballpoint Pens, 4 drafted shorties,, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 7th day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
7 days of silence, 6 cents a word, FIVE BALLPOINT PENS, 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, two great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 8th day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
8 signed contracts, 7 days of silence, 6 cents a word, FIVE BALLPOINT PENS! 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, two great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 9th day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
$90.00 dollars an hour, 8 signed contracts, 7 days of silence, 6 cents a word, FIVE BALLPOINT PENS, 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 10th day of writing my true muse gave to me,
10 manuscripts to edit, 90 dollars an hour, 8 signed contracts, 7 days of silence, 6 cents a word, FIVE BALLPOINT PENS, 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 11th day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
100,000 words, 10 manuscripts to edit, 90 dollars an hour, 8 signed contracts, 7 days of silence, 6 cents a word, FIVE BALLPOINT PENS, 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas, and a strong cup of hot coffee.
On the 12th day of writing, my true muse gave to me,
12 completed projects, 100,000 words, 10 manuscripts to edit, 90 dollars an hour, 8 signed contracts, 7 days of silence, 6 cents a word, FIVE BALLPOINT PENS, 4 drafted shorties, 3 packs of parchment, 2 great ideas and a strong cup of hot coffee!

My Muse Made Me Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment